- Public at risk: Early detection and prompt response to public health emergency. Timely information regarding the risks,
- Public at large: Absence of epidemic, Protection and safety from emergencies
- FMOH & Health Offices at all levels: Strong system on public health emergencies in order to respond for various hazards. Implementation of proclamation of Public health.
- Health Professionals: Continual and updated health education.
- Various Gov’t sectors: Continual consultation forum and information exchanging on public health emergencies
- Civic & Professional Associations: Continual consultation forum and information exchanging.
- Neighbouring Countries: Continual consultation forum and information exchanging on public health emrgencies.
- Development Partners: Effective and efficient resource utilization.
- Private sector: Protection of their employees from hazards
Through public intelligence and diseases surveillances of immediately as well as weekly reportable diseases
Public health emergency preparedness
Through coordination and partnership, strengthening early warning and communication, capacity building and pre positioned supplies
Public Health emergency response
Through outbreak investigation/ rapid assessment control and prevention measures and M&E
Through rehabilitation and evaluation