Public : To satisfy the end users (the public) in need of standard health services, safe, effective and quality medicines, safe and quality foods, and these to be served by qualified and licensed health professionals.
- Hospitals, Health centers, health posts, Clinics, Drug retail outlets & distributors are regulated in public/customer need and request so that the public are served by:
- Safe, effective and quality drug
- Safe and quality food
- Efficient health service
- Quality health service in standardized health facility
- Competent and ethical health professional
- Regulation of modern and traditional medicines, up-date information on regulatory
Health related institutions: Food and drinking establishments, Beauty salons, Schools, Prisoners compound, Supper markets and marketing places are regulated to meet hygienic requirement.
- Health professionals are regulated as a result the public are served by competent and ethical health professional.
- Health professionals are regulated so that only professionally competent and ethical are licensed.
Different health professionals association
Justice and Courts Sector
Trade and Industry Sector
Quality & Standard Authority
Government Communication Sector
Food manufactures, distributors and retailers inspection
Pharmaceuticals retail outlets inspection and licensing